Scottish Health Innovations Ltd (SHIL) works in partnership with NHS Scotland to identify, protect, develop and commercialise new innovations from healthcare professionals. Registered Number: SC 236303. Registered address: The Golden Jubliee National Hospital, Fourth Floor East, Agmemmon St, Clydebank, G81 4DY
Who we are
Supporting innovation across NHS Scotland
Who we are
A range of support is available to inspire and empower health professionals to think innovatively. Remember to stay up to date on our blog and twitter account for the latest news and views on health innovation.
- Inventor guide
- Submit an idea
- Innovation pathway
- Prism Glasses
- SCRAM® Bag 2.0 (Structured Critical Airway Management)
- Paediatric SCRAM® Bag & Paediatric EMS SCRAM®
- Patient Transfer Scale.
Corporate SHIL resources are available for your health board and can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An innovative solution to emergency anaesthesia - The Adult SCRAM® System
- A New Approach to Innovation - Product Forge Hackathons
- Transforming patient care through innovation
- Supporting innovation across NHS Scotland.
Both posters were originally displayed at the NHS Scotland Event, 2017/18.
Newsletters - INSIGHT by SHIL
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 1 - April 2018
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 2 - July 2018
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 3 - December 2018 (Festive edition)
- Scotland's Digital Health and Care Strategy
- Life Sciences Strategy for Scotland: 2025 Vision
- Health and Social Care Delivery Plan
- 2020 Vision for Health and Social Care
- Chief Medical Officer’s Annual Report 2015-16: Realising Realistic Medicine
- Scotland CAN DO: an innovation action plan for Scotland.
SHIL is not responsible for content via external sources.