Scottish Health Innovations Ltd (SHIL) works in partnership with NHS Scotland to identify, protect, develop and commercialise new innovations from healthcare professionals. Registered Number: SC 236303. Registered address: The Golden Jubliee National Hospital, Fourth Floor East, Agmemmon St, Clydebank, G81 4DY
Who we are
Supporting innovation across NHS Scotland
Who we are
A range of support is available to inspire and empower health professionals to think innovatively. Remember to stay up to date on our blog and twitter account for the latest news and views on health innovation.
- COVID-19 funding call
- Inventor guide
- Submit an idea
- Innovation pathway
- Prism Glasses
- SCRAM® Bag 2.0 (Structured Critical Airway Management)
- Paediatric SCRAM® Bag & Paediatric EMS SCRAM®
- Patient Transfer Scale
- Infection Management Game.
Corporate SHIL resources are available for your health board and can be requested via email@example.com.
- Innovative solution to infection prevention and control training - The Infection Management Game
- NHS Clinical Entrepreneur's Series
- An innovative solution for weighing immobile patients - The Patient Transfer Scale (PTS)
- An innovative solution to emergency anaesthesia - The Adult SCRAM® System
- A New Approach to Innovation - Product Forge Hackathons
- Transforming patient care through innovation
- Supporting innovation across NHS Scotland.
Both posters were originally displayed at the NHS Scotland Event, 2017/18.
Newsletters - INSIGHT by SHIL
- INSIGHT bt SHIL - Issue 11 - June 2020
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 10 - May 2020
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 9 - April 2020
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 8 - March 2020
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 7 - February 2020
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 6 - January 2020
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 3 - December 2018 (Festive edition)
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 2 - July 2018
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 1 - April 2018
- Scotland's Digital Health and Care Strategy
- Life Sciences Strategy for Scotland: 2025 Vision
- Health and Social Care Delivery Plan
- 2020 Vision for Health and Social Care
- Chief Medical Officer’s Annual Report 2015-16: Realising Realistic Medicine
- Scotland CAN DO: an innovation action plan for Scotland.
SHIL is not responsible for content via external sources.