Scottish Health Innovations Ltd (SHIL) works in partnership with NHS Scotland to identify, protect, develop and commercialise new innovations from healthcare professionals. Registered Number: SC 236303. Registered address: The Golden Jubliee National Hospital, Fourth Floor East, Agmemmon St, Clydebank, G81 4DY
Who we are
Supporting innovation across NHS Scotland
Who we are
Scottish Health Innovations Ltd (SHIL) is governed by a Board of Management and accountable to the Chief Scientist Office of Scottish Government. A comprehensive framework of policies reflects high standards of governance, performance and accountability.
Our board includes representatives from member bodies, NHS boards and co-opted directors. The board is assisted in its decision making by the audit committee and the remuneration committee.
For further information relating to our Board contact email@example.com.
Freedom of Information
For all FOI enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently publish information on the following:
- Publication Scheme-Guide to Information
- Class 1: About SHIL
- Class 4: What we spend and how we spend it
- Class 5: How we manage our human, physical and information resources.
We do not currently publish any information in relation to:
- Class 2: How we deliver our functions and services
- Class 3: How we take decisions
- Class 6: How we procure goods and services from external providers
- Class 7: How we are performing
- Class 8: Our commercial publications
- Class 9: Our open data.
As new publications related to these classes of information become available, they will be published here. While we do not currently publish under these classes, you may request information by following the instructions within the Guide to Information.