Scottish Health Innovations Ltd (SHIL) works in partnership with NHS Scotland to identify, protect, develop and commercialise new innovations from healthcare professionals. Registered Number: SC 236303. Registered address: The Golden Jubliee National Hospital, Fourth Floor East, Agmemmon St, Clydebank, G81 4DY
What we do
Delivering expert innovation services to NHS Scotland
What we do
A range of support is available to inspire and empower health professionals to think innovatively. Remember to stay up to date on our blog and twitter account for the latest news and view on health innovation.
- Submit an idea
- Innovation pathway
- Prism Glasses
- SCRAM Bag 2.0 (Structured Critical Airway Management)
- Patient Transfer Scale.
Corporate SHIL resources are available for your health board and can be requested via email@example.com.
Both posters were originally displayed at the NHS Scotland Event, 20-21 June 2017.
Newsletters - INSIGHT by SHIL
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 1 - April 2018
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 2 - July 2018
- INSIGHT by SHIL - Issue 3 - December 2018 (Festive edition)
- Scotland's Digital Health and Care Strategy
- Life Sciences Strategy for Scotland: 2025 Vision
- Health and Social Care Delivery Plan
- 2020 Vision for Health and Social Care
- Chief Medical Officer’s Annual Report 2015-16: Realising Realistic Medicine
- Scotland CAN DO: an innovation action plan for Scotland.
SHIL is not responsible for content via external sources.